STRAFE key personnel have been the anchor for successful business development, management, system design, user experience design and deployment in both commercial and military aerospace markets since its inception. STRAFE was founded by Ryan Roche post retirement from the United States Marine Corps, initially as a venue to support military student training scenarios that incorporated best in breed technology within the simulation and immersive environments. Since this time STRAFE has evolved the corporate reach to include instructional services, Business Intelligence (BI) Services (data mining, query, reporting, and strategy evaluations), user experience roadmaps, international negotiation support, foreign contract management and COTs simulation product design and deployment.
• Software Engineering Support
• Broad Program Management Support
• Specified Program Management Support
• Business Intelligence
• Business Development
• Military Subject Matter Experts (SME’s)
• Product Deployment Support
• Product Training Support
• Instructional Services Support
• Foreign Sales Offset and Regulatory Support
• Product Testing, Evaluation, Synchronization and Training (T.E.S.T)
Download this PDF for your records, board meetings, and for general information. STRAFE is dedicated to providing you the most comprehensive and up to date information about our turnkey capabilities and our professional services.