We are seeking a software engineer who is motivated, creative and innovative and has a strong passion for configuration and release management. In this role, you will be providing SCM administration to development teams with emphasis on automation systems and version control. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working on complex software systems and should have the ability to work well independently or in collaboration with other team members. Primary responsibilities include troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing production software issues, updating, tracking and resolving technical challenges. Additional responsibilities also include performing software maintenance and configuration, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of supported processes and documentation of our systems.
• Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent; BS 4+ years of experience, or MS 2+ years of experience in a combination of the following:
• Excellent programming/scripting skills; C, C++, Java, Python, Perl etc , branching / merging strategies, SCM day to day operations, and continuous integration tools.
• At least 3 years of demonstrated proficiency in configuration and release management to include generation of software builds, debugging build failures, scripting, and automating builds.
• Strong practical experience writing automated scripts (Perl, Python, PowerShell, Batch) that are well-structured, optimized, documented and tested.
• Good understanding of modern source control tools such as Git or Perforce and associated methodologies.
• Proven experience in releasing enterprise-level software, taking charge over the high level process but at the same time mastering details. Proven track record of responsibility, reliability and success are required.
• Need to be a self-starter and quick learner.
• A team player who will thrive in our agile, fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Work in a diverse team environment, as well as independently.
• Strong ability to work with ambiguity, flexible in approach, creative in problem solving.
• Excellent technical communication skills to support a large team.
• Experience with SCM for AAA game titles is a plus.
QA/Testers must know how categorize bugs and be able to prioritize testing. Must be capable of working to deadlines and must have an understanding of game production. Capable of using software quality management systems to document their findings. Ability to work in teams when necessary. Looking for people who are analytical and methodical. Must have good English language skills (written and verbal) in order to document findings and communicate them to colleagues. Testers must be avid games players.
• Execute test plans based on functionality requirements
• Execute test routines for integration, system, load and performance testing
• Verify and communicate performance results in both verbal and written form
• Properly catalogue priority and severity of issues found during the QA testing process
• Generate written reports that detail the findings, help to diagnose issues discovered during QA testing
• Software QA/Tester with 5+ years of experience preferably from a game studio
• Versatile and flexible in working in a fast, paced environment
• Team player with strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experienced with using various bug tracking systems and test case management programs
• Detail-oriented and deadline driven
• Software QA/Testing: 5 years
The serious game developer is responsible for working as part of a larger team
on a large scale game engine based multiplayer training simulation.
The serious games developer will design levels based on scenarios
and events depicted in instructional materials used for
ququalification and certification training. The level of supervision, direction, and/or decision making authority for this position will be commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate will have a four year degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Game Programming, or a related field. Candidates must have at least 3 years of professional software development experience and be skilled in the following areas:
Game or visual simulation development
Game engines, preferably Unreal 4
Agile development processes
Preferred Experience:Software Development: 5 yearspan>